This Motic digital student microscope is designed for students and teachers. The microscope has a built-in digital camera and includes both Motic Play and Motic Educator software. 45° inclined viewing head is very convenient for younger students. This model utilizes cordless LED illumination with rechargeable batteries, and recharger. Rugged metal frame, precision optical glass lenses. Student proofing features minimize loss of parts and other student abuse.
- Objective Lenses: Achromatic, color-coded 4x, 10x and 40xR (retractable) mounted on a precision revolving objective turret which provides 40x, 100x and 400x magnification.
- Eyepieces: Widefield 10x with revolving pointer, 45° inclined for viewing ease when seated. Head rotates 360°.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x.
- Specimen Stage: User-friendly stage rotates and slides to allow the user to observe all parts of the specimen.
- Focusing: Oversized focusing knobs provide mid-range focusing between normal coarse and fine focus range. Slip clutch prevents damage to focus mechanism and rack stop protects objectives and specimen slides.
- Illumination: LED light is rated up to 100,000 hours of life. The illumination is equal to a 20-watt tungsten bulb, but it is completely heat-free! This package includes a set of 3AA rechargeable batteries that allow a total of 40-50 hours of use per charge. Recharger also permits light operation by plugging into a standard wall outlet.
- Size & Weight: 11" high, 3.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year limited warranty excluding bulbs and fuses. Camera - 1-year limited warranty.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
- PC: Windows XP or above, Mac OS X.
- CPU 1 Ghz or above
- RAM 512 MB or above
- Hard disk 500 MB or above
- Video Card 128 MB or above
- CD-ROM drive
- USB plug