The Jenoptik C14+ camera provides quality images and precision in true color and includes ProgRes® CapturePro software. This camera is made for several fields of application including: life science, material science, genetics, metallography, microbiology, mineralogy, pathology, chemistry, cell biology, macrophotography, pharmacy and forensics. View images captured with the C14+ ProgRes® cameras here. The camera plugs directly into the IEEE port on your computer; included software allows you to view a live image on your screen, capture and save both still images or movies, and make measurements, among other features.
View a ProgRes® camera comparison chart here.
- CCD Sensor: 1.4 megapixel color 2/3" CCD, active area 8.8mm x 6.6mm
- Pixel Size: 6.45 µm x 6.45 µm
- Image Resolution:
- Progressive Scan & CCSS = 1360 x 1024
- Microscanning & CCSS = 4080 x 3072 and 2720 x 2048
- Binning = 453 x 340 and 272 x 204
- HFRM = 680 x 512 and 340 x 256
- Max Pixels: 12.5
- Max Exposure: 600 seconds
- Frame Rate: 32 frames per second (680 x 512)
- Capture: Still images (.jpg, .tiff, .bmp, .psd) and video (.avi)
- Time Lapse: Time-controlled capture of image sequences. Time interval is adjustable.
- Cooling: Peltier cooling, learn more here.
- Microscope Connection: C-Mount thread for connecting to your microscope-specific c-mount adapter. (0.63x adapter recommended if pairing with 10x eyepieces)
- Tripod Thread: Dual thread 3/8" and 1/4"
- Voltage Supply : 8 ... 33 VDC (via IEEE 1394 connector)
- A/D Conversion: 3 x 14 RGB
- Software: Includes ProgRes® CapturePro software for Windows or MAC. (TWAIN and stand-alone).
- Size/Weight: 145mm (5.7") L x 93mm (3.7") W x 123mm (4.8") H, 1.8lbs. (800g) Learn more about the importance of the unique shape of the camera here.
- Includes: Camera body, IEEE FireWire cable, stand alone software and TWAIN driver for Windows PC. Stand alone software for MAC. Operation manual on CD. All items are included in a durable hard case.
- Warranty: 2 years for camera, 1 year for software.
- PC - Windows 2000, XP, VISTA or MAC - OSX 10.4 or higher
- 3GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, 64MB graphics recommended
- IEEE1394 Firewire (OHCI compliant)