Inverted Microscope - Motic AE2000 - Inverted Biological Microscope
The Motic AE2000 inverted microscope includes the following:
- Head: Available with either binocular Siedentopf 45° inclined eyetubes, trinocular or ergonomic tilting head. The trinocular version has a built-in slider to direct light to either the eyetubes or the trinocular tube with the light split 20/80. Each eyepiece tube allows a 360° swiveling movement as well as a flexible adjustment of the interpupillary distance between 48-75mm. This swiveling movement allows increased viewing height by 40mm. The ergonomic tilting head gives the user additional freedom to vary the standard viewing angle in a range of +/- 15°, allowing a total of 30°-60° angle.
- Eyepieces: Widefield WF10x / 20mm field of view. Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces. Includes rubber eyecups.
- Nosepiece: Side facing quadruple noisepiece. Nosepiece is sealed to prevent any fluid spills from getting into the inner instrument mechanics.
- Objectives: Color Corrected Infinity Optical System for clarity. Lead-free. Includes the following objectives:
- CCIS Plan Achromat Phase 4x / 0.10, WD 12.6mm
- CCIS Plan Achromat Phase 10x / 0.25, WD 4.1mm
- OPTIONAL Objectives available include:
- CCIS Plan Achromat Phase LWD 20x / 0.40, WD 4.7mm
- CCIS Plan Achromat Phase LWD 40x / 0.60, WD 3mm
- Stage: Plain low-position stage has a hard-coated surface for easy cleaning. 200mm x 239mm. Includes metal and glass stage inserts. Optional mechanical stage can be supplied with inserts for more common cell culture vessels and standard glass slides. Auxiliary plates are available to enlarge the width of the working plate to 333mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing.
- Condenser: The dovetail mounting of the condenser allows a quick change between the supplied ELWD NA 0.30 (WD=72mm) condenser and the optional NA 0.40 (WD=54mm) condenser. The one phase ring set covers both condensers and ensures maximum flexibility. When the condenser is removed, the maximum free working distance is 184mm. Includes 3-position phase slider.
- Illumination: 6v/30w halogen illumination with intensity control, as well as a light intensity indicator. This microscope supports the recent requirements for LED illumination by a simple replacement of the Halogen bulb by a small LED module. One of the main advantages of LED (extreme reduction of heat) can now be acheived for the essential study of living samples. As a safety precaution the light has a "sleep mode" that uses an IR-sensor. This motion sensor detects a user in front of the microscope and will automatically turn off the microscope when it is left for more than 15 minutes.
- Filters: Includes 45mm blue, green and neutral density filters with filter slider.
- Microscope Power Supply: 100v-240v variable voltage, CSA Certified, CE.
- Extras: Includes allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover, glass stage plate, centering screws and power cord.
- Warranty: Five year warranty excluding any electrical parts.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!