The Swift M2250 series microscopes are ideal for elementary through high school ages. The microscopes are built to withstand student use and include locked-on eyepieces, objectives and stage clips, as well as a slip-clutch focusing system to protect gears from over-focusing.
- Body: Monocular head with locked-on eyepiece to prevent theft.
- Objective Lenses: DIN standard objective lenses include 4x, 10x, 40xr. The 40x is spring loaded to protect it from contact.
- Eyepiece: Widefield 10x eyepiece has an 18mm field of view.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x
- Specimen Stage: Includes locked-on stage clips for holding the specimen slide in place.
- Focusing: Includes a slip-clutch focusing system to protect the gears from over-focusing.
- Condenser: Built-in NA 0.65 condenser. The cordless microscope version has an iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: 3 versions of the microscope are available:
- M2251B - 120v, 20w Tungsten (includes cord-hanger for easy containment)
- M2251CL - LED (corded microscope with cord-hanger for easy containment)
- M2251C - LED (cordless rechargeable microscope - light lasts up to 100,000 hrs, 50 hrs of use off a single 8-hour charge. Includes 3AA rechargeable batteries and recharger)
- Size and Weight: 15" high, 7.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Swift Optical lifetime limited warranty covers defective parts and workmanship for the life of the instrument.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!