The Richter Optica U2D digital high power laboratory biological microscope offers high quality optics at an affordable price point.
The included 5 mega pixel camera comes with basic measuring software that allows image capture.
- Objective Lenses: Infinity Corrected DIN Plan Achromat 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR (oil immersion) objectives. All microscope objectives are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Eyepieces: Widefield High Eyepoint Focusing 10x eyepieces / FN 20mm. Trinocular Siedentopf viewing head with 30° inclined binocular eyepiece with interpupillary adjustment 50mm to 75mm. Vertical
trinocular tube for camera integration.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
- Specimen Stage: Large 140mm x 135mm stage (5.5" x 5.25"),
with professional quality,
built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 78mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated. Locking position for stage.
- Illumination: 3.3v, 3W LED with variable rheostat control and on/off switch.110~240V power supply.
- Camera: Includes c-mount adapter and 5mp CMOS camera with basic image capture and measuring software. Captures images up to 2592x1944. Captures motion video at 60 frames per second (fps) @ 640x480, 18fps @ 1280x960, 5fps @ 2592x1944.
- Software Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32&64bit), Mac OSX 10.6 and higher, Linux (Kernel 2 or above)
- CPU: Intel Core2, 2.8GHz or Higher
- USB Port 2.0 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Size & Weight: "7.25" W x 14.5" D x 16" H, 16 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year warranty, excluding bulb, cord and fuse. Camera has 1 year warranty.