The Microscope World MW1-HB1 is our most popular elementary student microscopes!! This microscope is slightly smaller in size for young scientists without sacrificing high quality glass optics. The student elementary microscope includes rugged metal components and has been built with student proofing features to eliminate damage to microscope and loss of parts.
- Objective Lenses: Color coded objectives are Achromatic 4x, 10x, and 40x (retractable). Microscope objectives are mounted on a revolving objective turret.
45° inclined head for easy viewing.
Head rotates 360°.
- Eyepieces: Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer that is revolving.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x.
- Specimen Stage: 88mm x 82mm stage (3.5" x 3.25") includes locked-on spring activated stage clips. Disc diaphragm.
- Focusing: Coarse and fine focusing knobs with rack and pinion focusing.
Rack stop protects objectives and specimen slides. Slip clutch prevents damage to focus mechanism.
- Illumination: Your choice of the following:
- Corded microscope with tungsten illumination.
- Cordless microscope,
LED Illumination, includes rechargeable batteries, auto cutoff recharger and on/off switch with rheostat control.
- Size & Weight: 11.75" high, 4 7/16" wide, 6 1/4" deep, 3.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty, excluding bulb.
Click here to view the digital version of this microscope.
VIEW OUR UPGRADE SPECIAL!