Meiji EMZ-5 stereo microscope system MWPL-EMZ5 includes the following:
- Microscope Body: Stereo zoom binocular body, rotatable 360°, eyetube inclination 45°. Interpupillary distance adjustable from 54mm - 75mm. Dioptric adjustment on the left eyetube. Trinocular version is available here.
- Objectives: Zoom range of 0.7x - 4.5x
- Zoom Ratio: 6.5:1
- Zoom Control: Dual, graduated, bilateral mount
- Working Distance: 93mm
- Magnification: varies based on eyepieces selected, please see the magnification chart below.
- Eyepiece Options: 5x, 10x, 12.5x, 15x, 20x, 30x. (All accept 25mm reticle except for 5x & 30x).
- Supplemental objectives and eyepieces can provide:
- Extended Magnification Range: 2.1x - 270x
- Extended Working Distances: 34mm - 251mm
- Microscope Stand: Post stand with 12v, 15w halogen light built into base. Vertical post is 305mm (12.01") high. Includes 95x5mm glass stage plate.
- Size of the base is 12.6"W x 12.01"H x 2.36"D (320x305x60mm)
- Focusing Holder: Rack and pinion mount allows for smooth, precise focusing.
- Illumination Options: Microscope system as shown at left includes 12v, 15w Halogen light built into base of stand with 150w Halogen Fiber Optic Flexible Dual Pipe Illuminator. Both illuminators have rheostat controls for light intensity.
- Alternative Illumination: 150w Halogen Fiber Optic Ring Illuminator in place of dual pipe light. (Select below when ordering).
- Included: Microscope includes eyeshields, owner's manual and dust cover.
- Warranty: Meiji Techno warrants the microscope body against defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the instrument from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. Illuminator warranty is 1 year.
Interested in this microscope with a digital camera? CLICK HERE