The Swift M28Z series stereo microscopes offer zoom magnification with a continuous range of 10x - 40x. Ideal for educational or laboratory use.
- Objective Lenses: 1x - 4x continuous zoom.
- Eyepieces: Binocular head (see trinocular version here) with widefield 10x eyepieces with 23mm field of view. Dual eyepiece diopters allows for the ability to focus for individual eye acuity. 15x, 20x, 25x, and 30x eyepieces are available, see below. Head rotates 360°.
- Total Magnification: 10x - 40x continuous zoom.
- Field of View: 23mm - 5.75mm
- Specimen Stage: includes locked-on stage clips for securing specimen.
- Stand: Fixed arm stand with locked-on parts, ideal for student use.
- Focusing: Slip-clutch focusing system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- Illumination: Corded microscope includes a cord-hanger for cord containment. Top LED light with dimmer switch and bottom LED light. Both lights can be operated together or separately.
- Size and Weight: 12.5" high, 10 lbs.
- Warranty: Swift Optical lifetime limited warranty covers defective parts and workmanship for the life of the instrument.
- Includes: Vinyl dust cover and instruction manual.
- Working Distance: 80mm
View the trinocular version of this microscope here.