The Swift M10LB-S and Swift M10LB-P digital binocular microscopes offer a 5 mega pixel integrated digital camera with a 3" LCD screen. Images and video files can be captured directly onto an SD card without the need for a computer. The LCD screen allows easy viewing of specimen and materials between lab partners sharing the microscope. The USB allows direct connection to the computer and RCA allows you to connect with existing technology such as a TV.
- Objective Lenses: Reversed quadruple nosepiece includes DIN standard 4x, 10x, 40xr and 100xr objectives. Select semi-plan or plan objectives below. If you are interested in plan phase objectives please call for information.
- Eyepieces: Binocular head with widefield 10x eyepiece with 20mm field of view.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x magnification.
- Condenser: Abbe 1.25 NA spiral condenser with iris diaphragm.
- Specimen Stage: Includes mechanical stage for securing specimen.
- Focusing: Slip-clutch focusing system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism. Coaxial focusing system.
- Illumination: Corded microscope includes a cord-hanger for cord containment. 3.4v, LED illumination provides bright, white LED light.
- Size and Weight: 21" high, 18 lbs.
- Warranty: Swift Optical lifetime limited warranty covers defective parts and workmanship for the life of the instrument.
- Includes: Vinyl dust cover and instruction manual. Motic Images imaging software and calibration slide.
Swiftcam II imaging software / Camera specifications:
- Microscope includes built-in 5 mega pixel digital camera (when capturing to SD card, 0.3mp when capturing through software to computer) for capturing digital still images and video clips.
- 3" LCD screen folds down for protective storage. Screen pivots for ease of viewing by others.
- Includes SD card reader/writer for saving images without the use of a computer.
- Includes Motic Images software that can be used to edit, measure and annotate saved images.
- Includes USB output and cable for integration with computer.
- Includes S-Video and RCA outputs and cables for integration with TV monitors or video projectors.
- Windows XP, Vista compatible. If using a MAC OSX pictures can be downloaded with the SD card. However, on a MAC the software will not allow you to view a live image from the microscope as it does on a PC.